Friday, October 2, 2009

It's About Time!

Time to put the shotguns up from dove hunting even though it's been practically put up anyway(hunting this year was absolutely, ridiculously, without a doubt the worst year I can remember.) Time to do some real hunting starting tomorrow with the opening of deer season with a bow. This is where the working 1 day on and 2 days off comes in real handy. I'm going to become one with a tree ALOT! Good luck to all the hunters out there and may your arrows fly straight and be double lungers.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Deer hunting is done with bows and arrows? I had no idea. Hmmm. I would think that would be hard. Good luck! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that we have a Scoggins grandchild that still gets excited about deer hunting. Papa is smiling. Love, M

    ReplyDelete