Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where's Fergie

Next Friday the 22nd is my last day with my current employer and I won't start with Plano FD until June 22nd so good luck finding me over the next month. Just in case it's an emergency and you need me a couple hints, look either at a golf course, middle of a river with a fly rod, or Vegas. Ok I'm dreaming now you'll probably find me at home with Keelie and the kids (not a bad thing) or on a lawnmower unfortunately with the way the grass is growing. But anyways a whole month off without work and not forced to get up at 5:45 am is a little thing I like to call AWESOMENESS. It's been a long long time since I've had that long with nothing I have to do, guessing in the neighborhood of 10 years or so. Only things planned is a weekend at TMS with the family and a guys trip to Oklahoma that's going to be wait for it...wait for it...LEGENDARY (name the show and get a cookie). I will keep you updated through out the next month with "Where's Fergie".

4 comments:

  1. how I met your mother. So sorry you have to spend time with us...don't worry, soon you'll be working again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to make a rule that you can't answer the "name that show" game until the next day. We didn't even have a chance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure Awesomeness comes from the same show and yes, the trip will be Legendary for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super jealous! WAY not fair! But happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete