Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HELLO????

As I was sitting on the couch this afternoon it hit me. I had just walked in from work and changed clothes, then went and sat down beside Jonah on the couch. "Hey buddy did you have fun today?" No answer and he starred at the TV. "JONAH, did you have fun today" still locked on Wow Wow Wubbzy. So what do I do pick up the control and pause the show "Jonah did you have a good day today" and with a slight turn of the head still looking at the TV "yea." You kidding me that's all I get a "yea". Then I realize aahh crap, he takes after his daddy, gets locked on something and then zones out. While I still claim I can watch something still answer when asked a question or listen while they are talking, I have tried to work on this problem and looks like we will be enrolling a new student very quickly.

3 comments:

  1. My first thought was "father, like son". My second thought was "how wonderful!" What a great person to be like. Love, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. and he yells at me from across the house just like you too---Keelaaaaaaaaaaaaay! or Mommmmmmmmmay!

    ReplyDelete