Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shake a Little Dust and Rust Off

Today was a good day, I was able to dust off the sticks (it's been over a year since the last time I swung them because of school and everything else going on) to go to Lindale, TX and play in a scramble for work and get paid to do it. Always a good day when you can do that. Little worried about shaking off some rust but over all I would have to call it a pretty successful day. Had a couple 300 yd drives, great shots with 8-PW, and snuck in about a 20 footer for birdie. I had some horrible shots also, but I'm not going to complain because it was an absolute beautiful day in the woods of East Texas and it beat the alternative of sitting in front of a computer screen in slacks and dress shoes. I will be visiting another course hopefully in the next couple of weeks after the promising start to the new season.

2 comments:

  1. Dino's bachelor party was a golf teaser for me; i've already made arangements with 3 different people to play next week, knowing theres no way i will have time to play... i am envious of you sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep em warm Ferg, sounds like we'll get to play together a bit more than last year!

    ReplyDelete