Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good Start to the Weekend.

Was a little worried about the weekend, Keelie was going to be gone, I would have the kids and the sleep tank is running a little low. It started off on a high note with couple good burgers and cupcakes (compliment of chef mom) last night for Dad's birthday. Then came home last night and fed Glory about 9:30(an hour and half earlier than I would have liked), but she was hungry and didn't really have a choice. I wrestled with staying up and giving her another small bottle about 11:30 or midnight, or I could go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night to feed her. I was wore out and dozing off so I chose the to go to sleep about 10:30, and to my amazement and thankfulness she didn't wake up til about 6:45 this morning. Couldn't have worked out any better, I think someone up stairs knew I needed a solid 8 hour refueling. We just had biscuits, peanut butter, and syrup for breakfast and now just hanging out about to feed Glory when she wakes up. And to make it even better I have about 4 lbs of meat going on a 48 hour soaking adventure in a beef jerky marinate, then tomorrow afternoon the drying begins. So far so good.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Good job Justin! And that's AWESOME Glory slept so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better save some of that jerky for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me know when your coming in i'll make some

    ReplyDelete