Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Round 2

It's that time of the year again, the second nascar date of the season. Which usually means a couple things time to eat, eat, and then eat a little more. I usually eat enough grease this weekend to kill any normal human, but I've built up my system over time to handle just about anything I can throw at it. I'm smoking three racks of ribs and a pork roast tomorrow to take along with bacon to smoke on scene. I'll probably eat my normal whole pan full of rice crispy treats too and the list keeps on going and going, I think you get the point. The other occasional problem of the weekend is the weather. If the wind is blowing you'll be washing dirt off of every inch of your body for two days. Or on the other hand could be storming (couple years ago a tornado within a couple miles of the track), and cold. This weekend looks pretty good with low 70's and no chance of rain. Anywho should be a good time and looking forward to it.

1 comment: